Error on fresh install

ymmatt's picture
ymmatt
Thu, 01/21/2016 - 20:13
Error on fresh install

Just wanted to let you know that this error appears on a fresh install from the latest ThemeForest version

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 01/21/2016 - 21:40

Hi,

Could you send us your site url, admin account and FTP account by private comment? We would like to have a check in your site.

ymmatt's picture
ymmatt
Thu, 01/21/2016 - 22:37

I'd rather not.

I didn't do anything different than follow the install from profile steps in your guide.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 01/21/2016 - 22:55

So when you installed profile, did you input value PORT of hosting?

Please try to re-install and input value PORT then check if it works.

ymmatt's picture
ymmatt
Thu, 01/21/2016 - 22:56

I'm not sure I understand your question.

I don't remember seeing any instructions in the installation guide regarding PORT of hosting?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 01/21/2016 - 23:24

Please update theme with file that you could download from your account page.

ymmatt's picture
ymmatt
Thu, 01/21/2016 - 23:50

Similar error:

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 01/22/2016 - 00:02

Please update whole install profile but not only module and note that you need to update folder profiles/mdethereal/.

The new code has no line 107, you could compare file mdethereal.profile in file zip downloaded with code in your host.

ymmatt's picture
ymmatt
Fri, 01/22/2016 - 00:15

I redownloaded the file on my profile and mdethereal.profile does have a line 107

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 01/22/2016 - 02:33

Could you tell us when error occured? Have you finished installing site? We just went to your site and it seemed to work normally. 

In your server, if you customised port of mysql so you need input information when installing.

ymmatt's picture
ymmatt
Fri, 01/22/2016 - 07:48

Everything seems to have installed fine, I was just letting you know that the first thing I saw immediately after installing the site was an error.

Image title

Just thought you might want to know

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.