Demo Content?

lukia's picture
lukia
Wed, 06/24/2015 - 22:55
Demo Content?

Hi. I purchased this theme under the assumption that I would be buying the design. I would then change the colors, add my content, add a few customization then I would be done. Where is the demo content to work off of? What came with the install was bare bones. The install was a nightmare that took 3 hours of a seasoned developer.  HELP for crissakes, HELP.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 06/24/2015 - 23:17

Hi,

Maybe you only installed theme and modules but no profile included. If profile is not installed, there will be no demo data.

Please check in package downloaded from themeforest. There is a folder named "profile", you need to start installation from it.

lukia's picture
lukia
Sat, 06/27/2015 - 14:44

We installed everything indluded in the .zip file, as instructed. This does not function as it should. My expectation was that I would install and the site would look like the demo. I would then do some minor tweaking and we'd be off. This is not the case. This process is now wasting our valuable time and we need to find a theme that actually works as advertised. 

Where do I find the process to get my money back?

Thank you for your time. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 06/28/2015 - 23:11

We can help you install your theme or you can get refund by requesting at https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. After evanto confirm with megadrupal author, we accept, you can get back money.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.