Some issues

stebentje's picture
stebentje
Tue, 06/13/2017 - 03:33
Some issues

Hi there,

Love this new theme but still have some 'problems' or 'questions':

- The zoom function (+-sign) isnt working. I only see a white fade but no images, how can we fix this problem? A zoom is really required on webshops :-)

- How to disable the 'loading' on every page. This is very annoying but cannot see any option to disable it.

- The main-menu cannot be changed unless I change your original menu, is this correct? Or is there another way to add another menu to the header?

- If you go to http://demo.megadrupal.com/d7/md-brilliant/content/product-fullwidth and apply a filter, then the add to shoppingcart icon doesn't work, when clicking on the icon I get this page: http://demo.megadrupal.com/d7/md-brilliant/views/ajax

Could you have a look at those items please?

Many thanks for this.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 06/13/2017 - 06:11

Hi,

1. Please download and update following file to sites/all/themes/md_brilliant/templates/nodes

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yp7gvv453ottjtk/node--product.tpl.php?dl=0

2. Open file page--product.tpl.php and file page.tpl.php, remove code: 

<div id="loader-wrapper">
<div id="loader"></div>
<div class="loader-section"></div>
</div>

3. If you want to create new menu so you have to override template

4. We will fix then notify you later

stebentje's picture
stebentje
Tue, 06/13/2017 - 06:31

1. Great, this is working now when I'm clicking on the + icon. Can it also working when clicking on the image? Now when your rollover image you will see a "click"-cursor but doesn't do anything when clicking on it.

2. Great, thanks!

3. Ok, no worries, I will work in your main-menu

4. Please keep me posted about this because this is very important that this is working correctly for my client.

Many thanks! :-)

stebentje's picture
stebentje
Tue, 06/13/2017 - 13:18

Meanwhile I have another problem with views-view-fields--shop--product-slider.tpl.php

When adding another currency (EUR) to the PRODUCT REF the view off the product slider display € 0.00 instead of the correct price. When changing the currency into USD than it works perfectly.

I suppose that there is an issue in:

<?php
$cur = commerce_multicurrency_get_user_currency_code();
$cur_load = commerce_currency_load($cur);
$price = commerce_currency_convert(substr($fields['commerce_price']->content, 1), commerce_default_currency(), $cur);
$price = round($price, 2);
$price = number_format($price, 2);
?>

But not sure :-). Can you also have a look at this problem?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 06/14/2017 - 05:56

1. Please update following file to sites\all\modules\custom\md_theme\js
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wf76rizblcpuucr/product-filter.js?dl=0
2.  another problem with views-view-fields--shop--product-slider.tpl.php:

please send us link so we can have a check.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 06/16/2017 - 04:07

1. We converted it from HTML (http://envato.megadrupal.com/html/brilliant/). As design, there is no image popup (lightbox type) as you would like so you can customize by yourself or use our customization service (fee will be charged)

2. Please enable CLEAN URL in drupal: admin/config/search/clean-urls

3. You can check if there is any error with your "TEST". Our demo does not have same problem.

stebentje's picture
stebentje
Mon, 06/19/2017 - 14:26

1. Ok, I will create a lightbox.

2. Thanks, this works

3. Sorry but nothing works. I've tried 3 fresh installations with your theme and still the same problem.

Please take a look at my screenshots via http://imgur.com/a/0nCbD

You will see, I have 2 products. 1 product called "klmj" where I use currency EUR in my Product Ref and 1 product called "qsdf" where I use currency USD in my Product Ref. As you can see at my overview "New Arrivals" my view displays € 0.00 for product 'klmj'. The strangest part is when I'm editing the view it show the correct price (see also screenshot).

khoa's picture
khoa
Tue, 06/20/2017 - 06:55

Hi,

I need your FTP & website account to check.

Thanks!

P/s: Please make a backup of your source code + db before sending information.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 06/21/2017 - 22:43

so you would like to show only Euro currency?

stebentje's picture
stebentje
Thu, 06/22/2017 - 01:44

Correct

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 06/23/2017 - 04:21

Please check FTP account again so we can fix problem in your site.

Thank you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 06/25/2017 - 23:26

We fixed the block. You can please edit your content.

stebentje's picture
stebentje
Mon, 06/26/2017 - 06:12

Looks great, many thanks!

ps: can you let me know what causes the problem?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 06/27/2017 - 00:03

Because you do not use multi currency so we just removed currency switch. You can please check file views-view-fields--shop--product-slider.tpl.php in your source web and original source in downloaded package to check.

stebentje's picture
stebentje
Tue, 06/27/2017 - 07:26

Many thanks!

pros's picture
pros
Tue, 06/27/2017 - 13:15

Hi,

what should i do to delete multicurrency? I remove all currencies and add own (in drupal), but symbol of my currency displays on left (but should on right). I think, maybe removing currency switch solve my issue. I tried to change symbol placement to After in installed Commerce Currency Settings module, but when i Save configuration Symbol Placement stay on Before.

Thanks!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 06/28/2017 - 04:56

You need to edit code in template files too. You can send us your site admin account and FTP account by private comment, we will help you.

pros's picture
pros
Tue, 07/25/2017 - 17:24

Hi,

I had small break. Same problem (deleting multicurency and display currency symbol after price) + problem with JS/jQuery in shop page, where i can't click and open Filters. I tried to solve the problem myself, but I did not succeed. Please, help me and send me curency code to replace original multicurrency or i can send my site admin account and FTP.

Thank you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 07/26/2017 - 00:20

Please check email for updated file.

To update: backup current theme then replace it with the new one.

Thank you.

pros's picture
pros
Wed, 07/26/2017 - 15:59

Hi,

thank you for updated files, but i can't replace all my files, because i made a lot of changes and i don't see any changes to the part of the code that interests me. I use one currency. To solve my problem i replace in theme view (example: views-view-fields-shop-product-sidebar.tpl.php) 

<?php print $cur_load['symbol'] . $price ?> 

to 

<?php print $price .' '. $cur_load['symbol'] ?> 

and in the upper part 

$price = commerce_currency_convert(substr($fields['commerce_price']->content, 1), commerce_default_currency(), $cur); 

to 

$price = commerce_currency_convert(substr($fields['commerce_price']->content, 3), commerce_default_currency(), $cur);

Is this a good solution to my problem?

First is for changing position of currency symbol, but i don't understand why when i had 1 in second my price was like 0.00 $ but after change to 3 it looks good (example: 25.00 $)

Next question - why in the view after clicking on "Refresh Preview" currency symbol is displayed before the price?

I also tried removing the multicurrency module but I could not modify the code below to work

<?php
$price = commerce_currency_convert(substr($fields['commerce_price']->content, 3), commerce_default_currency(), $cur);
?>

Please help

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 07/26/2017 - 23:01

Please send us your site admin account and FTP account by private comment. We will check then help you fix problem.

Thank you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 07/30/2017 - 23:42

Hi,

We checked but could see your currency worked well. Did you fix it?

pros's picture
pros
Mon, 07/31/2017 - 03:58

Hi

All i did was described above. I would like to disable the multicurrency module, because i only use one currency and display its symbol after price ( in 2 places i alredy change it, but not on all the page). It is a method to change it on all theme?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 07/31/2017 - 05:32

No need to disable module multicurrency becasue you will have to customize code. About displaying currency symbol after price, you can please take a look at module https://www.drupal.org/project/commerce_currency_settings

pros's picture
pros
Mon, 07/31/2017 - 08:35

I installed this module a few weeks ago, but it didn't work, so i uninstalled it.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 08/01/2017 - 04:27

So you can please customize code yourself becaue there is no support module.

pros's picture
pros
Tue, 08/01/2017 - 16:53

OK, I'll try to solve the problem myself.

Thank you

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 03/12/2018 - 06:22

Hi,

It's been a quite long time, so please tell us what exactly your issue is and some screenshots

iddsn's picture
iddsn
Mon, 03/12/2018 - 17:37

When i Use Russian Rubles as Default Currency in Views: product-slider; product-sidebar; and ets, prices doesn't shows correctly.

So you Suggested that this issue is in *.tpl.php files of this views in conversations with another members of discussion.

Part of: views-view-fields--shop--product-slider.tpl.php

<?php
?>

Here not mine screenshot but same Problem except he uses EUR and in my case it's RUB but this are not principal. 

http://imgur.com/a/0nCbD

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 03/12/2018 - 22:25

Hi Iddsn,

We check our demo and it still works correctly when currency is changed. If you want to use Russian Rubles, you just add it in Currency without configuring 

Regarding of Pros request, he just wanted to use one currency only, so we asked him to disable module and edited file template 

iddsn's picture
iddsn
Tue, 03/13/2018 - 13:49

Ok sorry if this are not the same problem i attached screenshots here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zVJlMvKXJa8MgzniIDNXd_aBlv_SFI7a

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 03/14/2018 - 04:59

Hi,

Please send us yoru site url and admin account to check this

iddsn's picture
iddsn
Wed, 03/14/2018 - 11:15

Sent by Private message

iddsn's picture
iddsn
Thu, 03/15/2018 - 03:56

Any Suggestions?

khoa's picture
khoa
Fri, 03/16/2018 - 11:31

I fixed. Can you check it? Thanks!

iddsn's picture
iddsn
Fri, 03/16/2018 - 17:07

Thanks A Lot looks Nice!!! 

I need Now to do The same in another Views,(product-leftsidebar and etc) so i need to know litle about how to do that. Also it will be good to remove decimals *.00, i think decimals beter remoove throught administrative tools?

iddsn's picture
iddsn
Fri, 03/16/2018 - 17:23

Remooved Decimals by Price Extra Formaters module, gladly!

iddsn's picture
iddsn
Sat, 03/17/2018 - 16:10

First part also Done, thx a lot.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.