Clone View

BORANBURCIN's picture
BORANBURCIN
Sun, 10/12/2014 - 15:31
Clone View

I am cloning view at my theme but its looks plain text. Why?

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 10/12/2014 - 23:06

Hi,
Which Boom theme are you using, One Page or Multi Purpose?
Are you using the latest vesion?

BORANBURCIN's picture
BORANBURCIN
Tue, 10/14/2014 - 13:20

I am using one page. I've downloaded 2 days ago.It has to be latest. For example I want to have two "Blogs" view. I am gonna change one of them to "News". Any solution?

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 10/15/2014 - 05:07

Hi,
If you want to clone view, you need to go to the new view > Advance settings > Theme information
Then go to folder template/views/blog, clone 3 files:
1. views-view--blog--block.tpl.php -> views-view--news--block.tpl.php
2. views-view-fields--blog--block.tpl.php -> views-view-fields--news--block.tpl.php
3. views-view-unformatted--blog--block.tpl.php -> views-view-unformatted--news--block.tpl.php
Then back to theme-information, click "rescan template files

BORANBURCIN's picture
BORANBURCIN
Thu, 10/16/2014 - 09:20

I've cloned files as you said and changed the file names inside. Create new content type name called "Basin". I added fields same as blog. Then I created view name called "News" same as blog. But I remove author information , its not necessary for news. By the way I configure block it showed well. Looks like blogs but after I click thumbnail , ajax popup not showing. Only transparent window appear. Also I think I have some css issues as well. No background image appear. Thanks for your help

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 10/17/2014 - 00:57

Hi,
If you need any support, just feel free to ask us
Thank you for your concern

Regards,

BORANBURCIN's picture
BORANBURCIN
Fri, 10/17/2014 - 02:07

I asked in my message. I still have problem about ajax popup.

BORANBURCIN's picture
BORANBURCIN
Sat, 10/18/2014 - 06:19

Can you please give me a quick answer. I need to open my website!!!

BORANBURCIN's picture
BORANBURCIN
Sat, 10/18/2014 - 08:39

?q=ajax_node&nid=60 works well which is BLOG. ?q=ajax_node&nid=71 shows white page which is "News". I created node--basin.tpl too. Its shows in display content. I think ajax cant find tpl file.

BORANBURCIN's picture
BORANBURCIN
Tue, 10/21/2014 - 12:19

I am still waiting

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 10/21/2014 - 22:32

Hi,
Please send us your site's url and admin account as well as ftp account to [email protected]
We will fix it for you

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.