Theme Settings

Tomtech IT's picture
Tomtech IT
Mon, 09/01/2014 - 06:35
Theme Settings

Hi,

I have just purchase the Boom multi theme and I'm having issues with saving any settings.

I installed using the install profile, then tried to add an icon, fav icon and change other settings, none of the changes I make are being saved when I click save configuration.

I don't get any error just when the page finishes saving it's back to the default settings.

I've update the Drupal to 7.31 but it didn't make any difference.

Regards,

Tom
Tomtech IT.

Tomtech IT's picture
Tomtech IT
Tue, 09/02/2014 - 06:46

I've found that the save configuration is producing a 403 error when it tries to post for the md_boom_multi theme.

I can change settings on the Global Settings and the Seven theme which is used for admin.

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 09/03/2014 - 05:11

Hi,
Please send us your site url as well as admin account to [email protected]
(this support link also)

Regards,

Isaac's picture
Isaac
Sat, 12/13/2014 - 02:41

I'm experiencing a similar problem with the Official theme, but it looks like it might be a problem with SuPHP and the max_input_vars declaration. Working on a fix, will update you.

Isaac's picture
Isaac
Sat, 12/13/2014 - 21:30

No luck here yet, shifting SuPHP didn't do anything, so did you ever get it resolved, Tom?

Tomtech IT's picture
Tomtech IT
Sun, 12/14/2014 - 04:24

Hi Isaac,

I sent my details to the above email address for Cindy and they logged in and fixed the issue, not sure what it was as I wasn't told the full fix.

Tom.

rgalindos's picture
rgalindos
Tue, 05/05/2015 - 08:06

I have the same problem. How can I fix it??

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 05/05/2015 - 23:10

Hi Rgalindos, 

Please send us your site url, admin account and FTP account to [email protected] (also this forum link)

We will check this problem

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.