Issues

Moleburt's picture
Moleburt
Mon, 07/14/2014 - 13:37
Issues

I've been using this theme for about 6 months and I love it, but there are several things that I can't figure out a way to fix/get to work, I've tried to email directly multiple times, but I didn't get any response, so I figured this forum might work a little better.

Here are the issues I am having;

1. When someone submits a comment in the "contact" section, the message doesn't get forwarded to the email I set up to receive them, the message doesn't seem to get sent to anything.

2. In the section where you list your skill set percentages with the blue bars, the second tab shows the information from the top tab for some reason when you scroll down it.

3. In the "portfolio" section, when you click on one of the image boxes and it opens up the space with the iframe video, that area shows everything only the size of the iframe, so if you have an image that is bigger it cuts off a lot of the image, which for a portfolio looks bad. Is there a way to set this up so that it scales larger images down to fit within this area?

4. Also in the "portfolio" area, when you click on the project and open it in that space that opens up with the iframes, it enables links in the category section, when clicked it takes you to another page, I want to know how to disable these from being links.

5. In the appearance settings, if you upload a favicon it doesn't seem to work. Is there a specific size the favicon needs to be or format?

These are all minor issues in reality, but if I can get them fixed my site would function better.

Thanks!

Moleburt's picture
Moleburt
Mon, 07/14/2014 - 20:40

Oh I forgot this one, When you look at the site on a phone or smaller device the parallax images don't scale down, so they are way to big for the screen of the device.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.