Couple more questions

Pet4's picture
Pet4
Fri, 02/28/2014 - 03:47
Couple more questions

I bought the boom theme and wanted to change several things.

At first I want to change the footer. The footer consists of four blocks but I can not change. Where can I change the contents of the blocks as I want it?

Then I want to have the MD Full Slider not only on the home page, but also on other pages. But only a small header on each bottom is displayed and not my slider for a specific page.

And finally, the Google Maps does not work. As soon as I enter my own coordinates, this card disappears under contact. I put the whole back, it no longer works as well.

I am writing more than 4 days to the support under [email protected] but get no more answers. I hope I can be helped here.

Best regards and thanks for help

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 02/28/2014 - 05:28

Hi,
We are sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Because we receive so many emails each day, so your mail may be missed. We will check again. However, could you please contact directly to our developer via [email protected] for the fastest instruction.
Many thanks.

Pet4's picture
Pet4
Fri, 02/28/2014 - 06:07

Okay, thank you. I hope that you can quickly contact me as I am with this project under time pressure.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.