How to change the title of the Skills section on the About_us page to be something else?

alejandro's picture
alejandro
Sat, 10/10/2015 - 00:18
How to change the title of the Skills section on the About_us page to be something else?

I am trying to edit the Skills box section on the About_us page to so that the title is something else?  How do I edit the title of the skills box?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sat, 10/10/2015 - 03:21

Hi,

Please go to /admin/structure/views/view/skills/edit/block_our_skills, you could edit title of Skills there.

alejandro's picture
alejandro
Sat, 10/10/2015 - 07:46

Hi phuonght thansk for your response.  I went to that link and I changed the title of the block but when I go to the about_us page the block title still remains as Skills.

admin/structure/views/view/skills/edit

Image title

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 10/11/2015 - 22:44

Where did you change/edit title?
Could you see "edit view name/ description" on the top right? Please click there and try to change title again.

alejandro's picture
alejandro
Sun, 10/11/2015 - 23:57

Hey!  Thanks!!!  For sure.  It was able to change within that setting.  Sorry I never used that part of the ui to change the title.  It did change and works now.  Thanks!!!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.