Demo Display

elvindes's picture
elvindes
Sun, 10/04/2015 - 22:47
Demo Display

I just bought Boom - One Page Drupal Themes. 

1, I have installed but it does not display like the demo. I want to display like your demo http://themeforest.net/item/boom-responsive-onepage-drupal-theme/full_sc...

2. I can not activate your module. How to solve it? It runs very slowly and the result is error. My connection is good and stable. 

Please help me ASAP. Thank you! 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 10/04/2015 - 23:02

Hi,

Could you send us your site url, admin account and FTP account? We would like to fix it for you.

Please remember to send by comment form and check "Private message" for security reason.

elvindes's picture
elvindes
Mon, 10/05/2015 - 12:56

Hello, i need your response..please help me as soon as possible..

elvindes's picture
elvindes
Mon, 10/05/2015 - 23:48

Case is closed! I have tried with myself and it works! How poor the service is. I am very disappointed!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 10/06/2015 - 00:11

Sorry, it was on weekend and many cases were waiting that leaded a delay.

In the future, if there is any problem, please feel free to contact us. To beg your forgiveness, we will defintely give priority to your case.

Once again, sorry for  your inconvenience.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 10/08/2015 - 07:04

Hi,

We just checked and our theme Boom - One page does not support submenu. If you would like to set submenu, it will be charged fee.

elvindes's picture
elvindes
Wed, 10/14/2015 - 07:27

Wow! How much? 

elvindes's picture
elvindes
Wed, 10/14/2015 - 11:45

Hello? Can I get a faster response please?

elvindes's picture
elvindes
Wed, 10/14/2015 - 20:51

I do not understand why the service is very slow. It is not only for the first time. If last case you said that was weekend, so it was busy. But NOW is not weekend. So, what reason for this slow response??

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 10/15/2015 - 00:26

Hi,

Please contact us in our working hours (from 9:00 to 18:00 - GMT+7) for faster support. And about submenu for Boom - One page, please check your inbox. Our supporter just sent an email to you.

elvindes's picture
elvindes
Thu, 10/15/2015 - 02:03

Yes, for my last comment in your working hours, because I am in Indonesia and off course my office hour is same with you. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.