Changing / Removing titles on Content Blocks and a couple other simple questions

lapinpub's picture
lapinpub
Wed, 05/27/2015 - 02:11
Changing / Removing titles on Content Blocks and a couple other simple questions

1) I'm wanting to remove / change the block titles on the page.  For example on the "Blog" it says "

BLOG

Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra

I'd like to change that or remove it completely.  Same goes for other Blocks on the site: Team, portfolio, etc.

Your documentation lists "Our blog: Edit Your blog{your_drupal_site}/admin/structure/block/manage/views/blog-block/configure"

But changing the title there has no effect and there does not appear to be a subtitle.  I'd like to change that text or remove it completely and have that area on the blog slider dissapear completely.

2) Additionally, is there a way to move / remove the orange "contact info" block that appears over the map?  It completely obscures the location of the business which doesn't make much sense.

3) The contact area seems to require a fax which on my site is unneeded however it would be nice to add email / twitter addr etc.  Is there a place where this can be done?

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 05/27/2015 - 05:32

Hi,

Sorry for the mistake. We will check the doc again

Reagrding your question:

1) To change the text, you have to edit view and click on "edit view name/description"

There you can edit Title and Description

2) Please go to sites\all\themes\md_boom\template\views\contact and open template views-view--contact--block.tpl.php
Remove the following:

<div class="contact-info">.... </div><!--end:contact-info-->

3) If you want to add twitter.. into contact form, you have to add more code
Or you can go to theme-setting > display setting > social media promotion and enable social block
There will be a block social under footer

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.