Slide width height in percentages

kailashgajara's picture
kailashgajara
Thu, 05/04/2017 - 15:44
Slide width height in percentages

We have been using md-slider in this theme. We would like to let height and width adapt as per screen size. So we don't want to retrict height to say 500px. How can we achieve it?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 05/05/2017 - 05:07

Hi,

Would you like to display MD slider fullscreen?

kailashgajara's picture
kailashgajara
Fri, 05/05/2017 - 06:01

There is fix Left Nav in my project. So full right side it should be slider. So slide should ocupy 64% of top screenscpace and there is another content below which may take 36%. On fixing height to say 500px, on large screen, slider aspect ration is maintained but image gets cut. I dont want that to happen. 

This screenshot shows what I have: 

kailashgajara's picture
kailashgajara
Fri, 05/05/2017 - 06:02
phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sat, 05/06/2017 - 04:53

So you can please try to use MD Fullscreen Slider instead.

kailashgajara's picture
kailashgajara
Sat, 05/06/2017 - 05:09

What you mean? I am already using MD slider. Full screen? did you check what design I need to follow? I have sent image URL. please download and check and let me know.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 05/07/2017 - 22:44

We have MD Slider and MD Fullscreen Slider included in Bigstream theme package. MD Slider and MD Fullscreen Slider are different modules. 

We downloaded and checked screenshot before giving solution. With Fullscreen Slider, image will not be cut as screenshot.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.