View: MD Service Block only works from front page

qcutter's picture
qcutter
Tue, 02/28/2017 - 08:06
View: MD Service Block only works from front page

I can't really tell why, but the "VIEW: MD PORTFOLIO: BLOCK AJAX " Block only works on the front page because when you click on the items it opens up to a url path on <base url/subpath>+<#/ajax-project/[nid]> All works well on the front page because the url ends up being <base url/>+<#/ajax-project/[nid]>. Any way to make this block work on other pages besides front page?

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 14.0px Helvetica; color: #323333; -webkit-text-stroke: #323333; background-color: #f8f8f8}span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

qcutter's picture
qcutter
Thu, 03/02/2017 - 11:16

Hello anyone around?

khoa's picture
khoa
Fri, 03/03/2017 - 04:46

Hi there,

Did you mean the VIEW: MD PORTFOLIO: BLOCK AJAX on the HOME page? Please give me the custom page(not home page) that you added the PORTFOLIO block into it.

Thanks!

qcutter's picture
qcutter
Fri, 03/03/2017 - 14:53

Yes thats the block, however nothing is wrong with that block, just the page that its items link to. It all goes to a URL with "#/ajax-project/[nid]" I needed to move that Block (#/ajax-project/44) to a different page, but the url appeands "#/jax-project/[nid]" to the different page. for example I have a page called services. it will come out "services#/ajax-project/[nid], but that URL goes to 404 page error. (please ignore odd capitalizations, don't know where this is coming from).

khoa's picture
khoa
Sat, 03/04/2017 - 09:08

Hi,

Please give me your FTP and Website account. I need to jump into your sever and make some changes on code. Please set your info in private mode and don't forget to make a backup of source code + database before sending me that info.

Thanks!

khoa's picture
khoa
Tue, 03/07/2017 - 22:54

Hi there,

I do not use SSH. You can send me your database+ source code to [email protected]. I'll fix then send them back to you. Or I'll fix on the fresh install package from Themeforest. Please let me know your choice.

Thanks!

khoa's picture
khoa
Thu, 03/09/2017 - 17:00

Hi,

Please check your website. I fixed.

Thanks!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.