Content types not installed

UMGross's picture
UMGross
Thu, 05/14/2015 - 11:14
Content types not installed

Hello,

I just installed BigStream on a fresh drupal site.  I installed the theme and the modules.  However, when I go to add content, the content types outlined in the help manual (blog, client, portfolio, etc) were not installed in the site.  I am confused because the help guide says, "The Bigstream theme contains 9 different content types:"

Please advise.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 05/14/2015 - 22:44

Hi,

How did you install your site? Install profile or manual?

When you install you can see these following contents:

Image title

You can send us site url, admin and FTP account (also forum link). If there are some bugs, we can fix for you.

And about your question on themeforest, 

"Also, how much and how difficult would it be to install the blue landing panel with the responsive web?"

We do not understand clearly, could you explain more please? So we can help you.

UMGross's picture
UMGross
Thu, 05/14/2015 - 23:52

No, I can't see any of those content types.  I can send you my FTP info, but I'd rather not do it on a public forum.  Is there an email address that I can use?

As to the blue landing panel, I the first image on this demo, with the blue background and the lines that follow your mouse: http://demo.megadrupal.com/d7/md-bigstream/index-19 

Thank you for your help.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 05/15/2015 - 00:13

Please send via this email: [email protected]

jhunt7's picture
jhunt7
Wed, 07/15/2015 - 16:50

Hi, I've just installed BigStream using manual install, and I also cannot see any of the new content types. Please advise. Thank you!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 07/15/2015 - 23:41

Jhunt7,

Could you send us your site url and admin account (forum link as well) via email: [email protected]?

We would like to have a check for you.

rukkle's picture
rukkle
Wed, 09/02/2015 - 18:23

I am guessing people mean the actual content - rather than empty boxes.  For some reason the features are not pulling in demo when you instal;l, nor are they showing as features in that module.  In terms of content types.  Is there some theme restriction here?  I have created two new types - levergaing the embed videos plus cck and although i can create and modify the content type, the theme goes to no templeted output for the addition of those new types- do i need to add the new type byu duplicating an existing ".tpl" and adding it to thre .info or?

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 10/06/2015 - 23:26

Hi Tuadmin,

Please enable the bigstream features module then go to admin/structure/features to enable all modules

We recommend you installing profile ( in case you do not install the theme on an existing site)

santiago.ervina's picture
santiago.ervina
Fri, 10/09/2015 - 11:24

Hello,

After manual install following the documentation instructions, no content types are created, neither blocks and rest of stuff. How should I proceed? I'v tried all the solutions noted here.

Thanks

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sat, 10/10/2015 - 06:28

Hi,

We will check and reply you soon.Please wait for us :)

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 10/14/2015 - 06:54

Hi,

Could you give us your site url, admin account so that we can check this problem (remember to check "private message" for security reason)

santiago.ervina's picture
santiago.ervina
Thu, 10/15/2015 - 04:51

Hi,

Finally I reinstall the site with the installation profile and now all the content types and blocks are in place, but probably manual install documentation needs to be revised and/or updated.

;-)

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 10/15/2015 - 05:21

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback

We will check the manual install process of Bigstream with our demo again and fix/update if there is any problem

qcutter's picture
qcutter
Mon, 12/25/2017 - 16:46

My files dont contain a features module or a way to setup the content types in the documentation. Is there somewhere or a process to get the content types when you use a manual install?

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 12/27/2017 - 03:22

Hi Qcutter,

You can download here https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArRPkgVQNPYZglEAZTM-k5Y_j9q8

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.