HOME PAGE: Locate Us On Map

Tamig's picture
Tamig
Tue, 02/21/2017 - 17:22
HOME PAGE: Locate Us On Map

Hi again Cindy and Phuonght,

I need to duplicate the "Locate Us On Map" information at the foot of the home page so that we can include information for both of our offices.  Would you please provide detailed instructions for how to do this?  Step-by-step instructions or a video would be most helpful!

I look forward to hearing from you with anticipation -- thank you!

Tami

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 02/21/2017 - 21:56

Hi Tami,

You can please go to admin/structure/block/manage/md_block_custom/gmap/configure for setting information.

Tamig's picture
Tamig
Wed, 02/22/2017 - 14:25

Hi, Phuonght,

I understand that I can configure the block in this way, but it doesn't provide me a way to include the duplicate the "Locate Us On Map" information so that we can have information for both of our offices.  Would you please provide detailed instructions for how to do this?  Step-by-step instructions or a video would be great!

Again, I look forward to hearing from you with anticipation -- thank you!

Tami

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 02/28/2017 - 03:40

Would you like to have button "Locate Us On Map" in new dupliated map or only a normal google map? If it is normal Google map so we will give you an instruction. But if you would like to have "Locate Us On Map" then you need to write code. In this case we can only provide list of files or you can use our customization service and fee will be charged. 

Tamig's picture
Tamig
Tue, 02/28/2017 - 11:10

Hi, Phuonght,

We need a complete copy of the "Locate Us On Map" section.  We'll name one "Locate our Burlington, Vermont Office" and the other "Locate our Lebanon, New Hampshire Office" since they are in different states.  Each location should have it's own map.

With this goal in mind, can you give instructions or will code need to be written and/or modified?  What is your customization fee?

I'll look forward to hearing from you -- thank you!

Tami

Tamig's picture
Tamig
Fri, 03/31/2017 - 13:56

Hi Phuonght & Cindy,

Can you tell me the cost to duplicate the Locate Us On Map section? Ideally I'd like them stacked at the bottom of the pages, but need to keep on budget.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.