Changing Site Background Image

tonthat's picture
tonthat
Sat, 05/07/2016 - 14:50
Changing Site Background Image

Image title

Hi MD,

Would you please tell me how to change the site background image.   I would like to replace the image that came with the demo site (above).

Thank you,

Q-

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 05/08/2016 - 22:22

Hi,

Please go to Theme settings (/admin/appearance/settings/md_avendor) > tab "Pages" and change background of page in "Page title" or background of page contentype in "Page contentype title". 

tonthat's picture
tonthat
Mon, 05/09/2016 - 23:37

Hi Phuonght,

I followed the instruction; however, the background image did not take effect.  After loading new images, I cleared cache and also tried different web-browser.  I did change both "Page Contenttype Title" and "Page Title".

Is there something else I can try?

I am developing this on my localhost.

Thanks,

Q-

Image title

kikko's picture
kikko
Mon, 05/16/2016 - 10:11

Same here. I have changed the default  background image in the folder /sites/mysite/themes/md_avendor/images/parallax-back13.jpg with a new one. Is not the better solution but it work.

Cheers

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 05/17/2016 - 23:39

Hi Kikko,

You can send us your site admin account by private comment, we would like to have a check then fix it for you.

tannis00's picture
tannis00
Wed, 05/31/2017 - 17:19

I've found that the only way to change the image for a content type is to set the title for the whole content type as well. How can I change the image, but retian the individual titles? I've noticed that putting <none> removes the whole section. Is there some sort of replacement token that would deal with this
Actually... That doesn't work for blogs.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 06/01/2017 - 06:08

So which page you want to change image?

tannis00's picture
tannis00
Fri, 06/02/2017 - 08:18

Changing individual pages works, so that's not an issue. I can't change individual pages for every product in the store, or every blog post, however. Those I want to change for the whole content type.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sat, 06/03/2017 - 00:26

So you have to to go to admin/appearance/settings/md_avendor, tab PAGES -> PAGE TITLE and change header background for node.

tannis00's picture
tannis00
Sat, 06/03/2017 - 11:18

That changes an individual page. I want to use the "Page Contenttype Title" tab to change the paralax image for ALL blogs and ALL shop products, but I don't want to override the title of the individual nodes. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 06/04/2017 - 22:19

So please send us your site admin account by private comment.

Thank you.

tannis00's picture
tannis00
Tue, 06/13/2017 - 16:31

This is how your entire forum seems to work. No one gets to see what the answer was. Please put your thoughts in the forum so that others might benefit from the answer.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.