Custom Contact Form

marc4444's picture
marc4444
Sun, 01/31/2016 - 11:31
Custom Contact Form

Hi,

I'm using the Ariva theme with AWE Content.

I'd like to add a couple of extra fields to the contact us webform. How do I make them fit and work with the existing fields?

Currently it looks like the attached.

Thanks,

Marc

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 02/01/2016 - 05:18
  • To add extra fields to contact form:

Please open file webform-form.tpl.php (sites\all\themes\md_ariva\templates\webform), Line 51, insert:

<?php print drupal_render($form['submitted']['event_name']); ?>
<?php print drupal_render($form['submitted']['company']); ?>
<?php print drupal_render($form['submitted'['predicted_event_attendance']); ?>

• "Not sending email" issue:

We just tried in your site and it seemed to work normally. Could you check again? 

Image title

marc4444's picture
marc4444
Mon, 02/01/2016 - 08:47

Hi,

Thanks that has fixed the first issue with the contact form.

However, the same issue is happening for not receiving the emails from the contact form. I added a couple of my personal email addresses and it sends to those fine. I believe the following is what is happening:

https://support.google.com/a/answer/55299?hl=en

Both 'tests' are successful. Therefore I think it is a setting on the webserver and it is recognising that my email is the same domain as the website. Are you able to fix this?

Thanks,

Marc

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 02/01/2016 - 23:08

We highly recommend you contact your hosting provider and ask about this problem because it is not setting of theme. You also could try to change/ edit email at /?q=admin/config/system/site-information to make it different to email that you set in webform. 

marc4444's picture
marc4444
Tue, 02/02/2016 - 03:55

Thanks, it was an issue with the GoDaddy MX Entry. Fixed now.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.