image carousel functionality

ejstevenson's picture
ejstevenson
Mon, 10/05/2015 - 14:40
image carousel functionality

Hi again--one more question, hopefully the last!  I've loaded several multiple-image blog entries onto my website, but only the first few image carousels show up in the blog page itself.  The individual blog entries work fine, but when the blog page shows several entries (showing 3, 4, 5, or 99 makes no difference), there is only a blank spot where the image carousel should be in the last couple.  Here is a link where you can see the problem (http://beta.fischhaus.com/past?page=1), and I'll upload a couple screenshots as well.  Could you help?  I've spent hundreds of years (or at least it feels that way!) trying to figure out why this is happening, and I just can't, so I figured I should go to the source!  Thanks again, for all your help--you guys have been awesome.

Image title

Image title

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 10/05/2015 - 23:09

Please give us your site admin account and FTP account so that we can check this issue

(Remember to check "private message" for security)

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 10/07/2015 - 23:10

We are working on your issue, we will respond you asap

Thanks for your patience

ejstevenson's picture
ejstevenson
Mon, 10/19/2015 - 12:16

Hi--I know you guys are busy, and I hate to bug you, but I was wondering if you've had any luck figuring this out.  Thanks again for all your help!

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 10/19/2015 - 22:34

Hi Ejstevenson

We are very sorry. We fixed you issue already but forgot confirming you

Please check your site http://beta.fischhaus.com/past?page=1

ejstevenson's picture
ejstevenson
Tue, 10/20/2015 - 00:53

Thanks, but I'm still having the same problem, now on the blog pages themselves--see attached image.  I really appreciate your time, regardless!

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 10/21/2015 - 23:10

Hi,

Check your site please. We fixed problem :)

ejstevenson's picture
ejstevenson
Fri, 10/23/2015 - 11:43

Perfect!!!  Thank you!

ejstevenson's picture
ejstevenson
Mon, 12/28/2015 - 12:15

Hi--I'm having this same problem again, probably because I had to roll a bunch of stuff back after your updates, so whatever you fixed the first time was lost.  Can you go back in and repair it?

Image title

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 12/29/2015 - 04:25

Hi,

Please check your email

ejstevenson's picture
ejstevenson
Mon, 01/18/2016 - 11:32

Sorry it took me so long to try out your solution, but I finally got a chance, and unfortunately, it didn't work.  The problem is not on the past events page, but on the current blog page, at http://fischhaus.com/blog.  I did change all the code and settings as recommended, but no luck.  I'll attach a screenshot of the condition as it still exists.  Thanks for your time in helping us make this work!

Image title

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 01/19/2016 - 02:44

Hi,

It seems that you have not updated the files as we wrote you in email

Please update (following the instruction)

Or just give us your FTP account, we will check and update for you

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 01/19/2016 - 02:47

Sorry,

We checked and it seemed that you did not update any file. You could try again or send us your FTP account so we can help you.

ejstevenson's picture
ejstevenson
Tue, 01/19/2016 - 13:14

I actually did--I updated both files and changed the field style setting as well.  I even did the same for the current events blog page.  The past events page works fine, and I can't figure out why the same code inserted into the current blog page, and same field settings, doesn't work.  I'm fine sending you the ftp info, if you promise not to update the site again!  I'll send it via private message.  I do appreciate all your help, regardless.  

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 01/20/2016 - 05:25

Check your site please. 

ejstevenson's picture
ejstevenson
Wed, 01/20/2016 - 12:41

Solved!  Thank you!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.