background picture

Wim_Cox's picture
Wim_Cox
Sun, 03/15/2015 - 06:40
background picture

Hello

I have a problem with the background pictures.
For example in the home page, the picture behind the text "our clients & partners".
The picture doesn't behave like on the demo page of the theme.
While scrolling, only a part of the picture is visable.
What could the problem. I searched already for hours and hours.
See my website www.tuinhuisbrouwerij.be

Thank you for you help.

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 03/16/2015 - 01:01

Hi,

Please send us your admin account to log in your site and FTP account to [email protected] (also this forum link)

We will check and fix this issue

klilands's picture
klilands
Thu, 09/17/2015 - 15:21

I can not get the background pictures to show up.  I do not know what I am doing wrong. I uploaded a picture and nothing is showing up.

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 09/18/2015 - 23:06

Hi,

Could you send us your site url, admin account and FTP account by comment form? We would like to have a check on your site.

Please remember to check "Private message" for security reason.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 11/05/2015 - 21:55

Hi Klilands,

Could you tell us where did your try to change background image but it did not work?

klilands's picture
klilands
Fri, 11/06/2015 - 10:13

In the Template where you can configure it.  Under Display settings  and Parallax there are places to upload pictures that say:

Partner, Propress, Subscribe.

I thought that is where the pictures would go?  If not, please let me know where the pictures go so as you scroll through the home page you see the picture in the background as you scroll over it.

Thank you :)

klilands's picture
klilands
Fri, 11/06/2015 - 10:15

Also, why do I have a box with a question mark in it under the menu and above the introduction? 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 11/09/2015 - 21:34

Sorry but we can not access your site. Could you check it again?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 11/24/2015 - 22:51

Hi Klilands,

Do not know if you still wait for us but with problem "background picture not showing", we have a suggestion:

Please check after uploading, picture exits in folder sites/default/files or not. If not, that folder has no Write permission, you need set Write permission for folder and subfolders so pictures can be displayed.

klilands's picture
klilands
Tue, 01/19/2016 - 17:08

Hello, I checked and the pictures are going into sites/default/files, but they are not showing up in the background.  Can you please assist?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 01/21/2016 - 02:49

We just checked your site.

Please take a look at image below:

Image title

maybe you updated Drupal in a wrong way so js code can not work normally. If you would like to update Drupal, just need to download new version and replace the ones we highlighted in green frame only. 

klilands's picture
klilands
Thu, 01/21/2016 - 13:14

I uploaded the new Drupal as you suggested, now the home page is blank.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 01/22/2016 - 05:26

We highly recommend that you should save all works and re-install theme. 

Image title

Please do not insert any module to folder of theme. 

klilands's picture
klilands
Tue, 03/29/2016 - 13:42

Hello,

I have the background pictures now showing.  Is there a way to keep the picture on the "Partner" and "Subscribe to our Newsletter"  Without having it say "Partner" and " "Subscribe to our Newsletter" ?  we do not have a newsletter to subscribe to so we do not need it, but we still want to have the picture in the background.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 03/30/2016 - 00:41

If you would like to use section with only background parallax but not blocks such as partner or subcriber:

• Go to admin/structure/block/add - create a new block. Example: block Subcriber section that our developer created (admin/structure/block/manage/block/1/configure)

• Create a 1 div with ID: subscribe if you would like to replace block "subcribe" or "partners" if you would like to replace block "partner".

• Set Text Format as FULL HTML

• Save

• Open panel : admin/structure/pages/nojs/operation/page-home/handlers/page_home_panel_context/content

=> Replace block Partner or Subcriber with new one.

Example: block Subcribe.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.