Changing some section and contents in the site

mssarath's picture
mssarath
Mon, 12/07/2015 - 02:51
Changing some section and contents in the site

this is the url for test site.

http://vip.inadea.com/

Please help me to chnage the content of -    we are planning , we are desiging and     we are launching.   I want to change both title and the text ,  I saw a content with same title of type ' Service'  , but even after editing that content the front page content is not changing.

we also want to change the content of 'our highlights'  section , where can I edit it?

we want to remove some sections - recent works, team , portfolio , whre can I disable it. I saw 'view'  for these and disabled , but it cause a 'error message' I belive view is calling programically from the file so as its disabled shows the error

Waiting for your help.

Sarath

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 12/07/2015 - 03:23

Hi,

You could edit/ change or remove them in Simplr page builder. For example: "We're Designing" section As you can see at image:

Image title

The same to other sections.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 12/08/2015 - 21:57

There is an "Edit" icon at right bottom. Please take a look at below images:

Image title

Image title

It works on Chrome and Firefox also. 

Please try again and if it still does not work, you could send us your site url and login detail by Private comment.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 12/09/2015 - 23:46

Just checked and could see that reason came from js error of map. Please share with us your FTP account so we can fix it for you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sat, 12/12/2015 - 04:58

Check your site please. We just fixed problem. Now you can edit sections and contents which you mentioned above in Simplr page builder normally. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sat, 12/12/2015 - 05:55

We can remove sections in tab layout of simplr page builder. 

And about header "What we do": in editing pop up, please scroll down, we can see "What we do" at bottom.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.