Logo and Favicon

semargl's picture
semargl
Wed, 08/19/2015 - 15:39
Logo and Favicon

So I finaly got the logo and favicon to upload. When I do that in appearence settings:

1. Favicon does not show in tabs;

2. Instead of logo I'm getting a placeholder for 1920x750;

3. I'm getting these warnings

• Warning: Illegal string offset 'fid' in md_amazing_preprocess_html() (line 59 of /home/bosana/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_amazing/theme/system/html.vars.php).
    • Warning: Illegal string offset 'fid' in md_amazing_preprocess_page() (line 175 of /home/bosana/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_amazing/theme/system/page.vars.php).

Any ideas?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 08/20/2015 - 05:25

Hi,

Could you send us your site url, admin and FTP accounts? We would like to have a check.

Just need to send by comment form and remember to check private message (you can see it right under comment form) before you post.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 08/21/2015 - 23:48

We tried with your ftp but it automatically log us out after several seconds. Please check it for us again.

semargl's picture
semargl
Mon, 08/24/2015 - 11:18

That's odd. I just logged in using same credentials and no issues. I used Windows Explorer to connect to the FTP. Can you try some other client software other than the one you are using?

semargl's picture
semargl
Tue, 08/25/2015 - 10:19

Seems like logo is working now, but favicon is still a problem.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 08/25/2015 - 22:23

Hi,
Check it again please. We fixed :)

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.