Images not showing up

vidiman's picture
vidiman
Wed, 09/24/2014 - 16:08
Images not showing up

v2.7 of Alpine. In any node content, images not showing up (if uploaded through the theme settings they work). When I went to check the presets. Here is what I got:

This image style is currently being provided by a module. Click the "Override defaults" button to change its settings.

Error message:

Warning: Division by zero in theme_image_style_preview() (line 804 of /var/www/z/modules/image/image.admin.inc).
Warning: array_intersect_key(): Argument #1 is not an array in theme_image_style_preview() (line 806 of /var/www/z/modules/image/image.admin.inc).

vidiman's picture
vidiman
Wed, 09/24/2014 - 16:16

I think this is resolved. My "styles" folder under sites/default/files was not group writable by the site (www-data). Ran chmod -R ug+rwx sites/default/files and the issue appears resolved. Just answering my own question publicly if anyone else makes the same mistake.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.