Any idea what this error is?

brent's picture
brent
Wed, 08/20/2014 - 03:13
Any idea what this error is?

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in include() (line 75 of /var/www/md-alpine/sites/all/themes/md_alpine/template/views/services/views-view--services--block.tpl.php).
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in include() (line 75 of /var/www/md-alpine/sites/all/themes/md_alpine/template/views/services/views-view--services--block.tpl.php).
Notice: Undefined index: icon in md_alpine_module_block_view() (line 378 of /var/www/md-alpine/sites/all/modules/custom/md_alpine_module/md_alpine_module.module).

When I started getting this error, the video splash no longer works.

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 08/20/2014 - 05:05

Hi Brent,
Just check your email!

Cindy,

freighthouse's picture
freighthouse
Fri, 08/22/2014 - 00:31

I have a similar error:

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in include() (line 30 of /srv/bindings/8081fcea2b794dc8b0b6a8554ffc6ce6/code/sites/all/themes/md_alpine/template/views/contact/views-view--contact.tpl.php).
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in include() (line 33 of /srv/bindings/8081fcea2b794dc8b0b6a8554ffc6ce6/code/sites/all/themes/md_alpine/template/views/contact/views-view--contact.tpl.php).

Cindy, do you have a fix?

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 08/22/2014 - 06:06

Hi Freighthouse,
We sent you email, too
Please check!

vidiman's picture
vidiman
Fri, 09/19/2014 - 15:01

Cindy, I could use the fix too, please. I left a post yesterday in a different thread, but got no reply yet. If this is a pervasive issue for the last month, shouldn't it have been released in an update by now?

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 09/19/2014 - 22:49

Hi Viviman,
We also send you mail.
Please check.
We are also working on some other problems at the same time to release the updated version as soon as possible!

vidiman's picture
vidiman
Fri, 09/19/2014 - 23:30

Got the email finally. Thank you. Will try the patch.

gaiello's picture
gaiello
Mon, 10/27/2014 - 15:56

I could also use the patch or remedy for: Notice: Undefined index: icon in md_alpine_module_block_view() (line 378 of /.../sites/all/modules/custom/md_alpine_module/md_alpine_module.module).

Thank you.
George

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 10/30/2014 - 04:03

Hi Gaiello,
Please check your email!

zakirgori's picture
zakirgori
Sat, 11/01/2014 - 15:01

I am facing on service page Notice: Undefined offset: 22 in include() (line 15 of /sites/all/themes/md_oldal/template/views/works/views-view-unformatted--works.tpl.php).

chaudharyvikrant19's picture
chaudharyvikrant19
Fri, 03/13/2015 - 12:24

Recently I have purchase drupal apline theme & I am facing following error on some of the pages

Notice: Undefined index: spb_enabled in include() (line 7 of ............/sites/all/themes/md_alpine/template/page--node--%.tpl.php).
Notice: Undefined index: spb_enabled in include() (line 32 of ............/sites/all/themes/md_alpine/template/page--node--%.tpl.php).
Notice: Undefined index: sidebar in include() (line 48 of ............/sites/all/themes/md_alpine/template/page--node--%.tpl.php).
Notice: Undefined index: spb_enabled in include() (line 53 of ............/sites/all/themes/md_alpine/template/page--node--%.tpl.php).
Notice: Undefined index: spb_enabled in include() (line 57 of ............/sites/all/themes/md_alpine/template/page--node--%.tpl.php).
Notice: Undefined index: spb_enabled in include() (line 77 of ............/sites/all/themes/md_alpine/template/page--node--%.tpl.php).

Can any one guide me how I can resolve this issue. Based on above comments I think this issue can be resolved.  

In case any details required from my end please let me know. 

cindy's picture
cindy
Sat, 03/14/2015 - 04:40

Hi Chaudharyvikrant19

Please send us your site's url and admin account as well as FTP account to [email protected] (also this forum link)

We will check and fix your problem

chaudharyvikrant19's picture
chaudharyvikrant19
Sat, 03/14/2015 - 15:44

Sent please check your mail & revert

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 03/16/2015 - 00:48

Hi Chaudharyvikrant19

We received your email already, we are working on it and then feedback you asap

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 09/03/2015 - 22:36

Hi AevoAdmin,

Could you send us your site url, admin and FTP accounts? We would like to have a check.

Please send by commnet form and remember to check "Private message" for security reason.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 09/15/2015 - 00:12

Aevoadmin, 

How about your site url and admin account?

tbytelibrarian's picture
tbytelibrarian
Mon, 10/19/2015 - 00:07

Hi, I'm having this same issue with the contact form on the chulan theme. Can you send me the patch too? Thanks.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 10/19/2015 - 06:41

Hi Tbytelibrarian,

Could you describe more? Some screenshots are good too.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.