blog theme

ekkljs's picture
ekkljs
Sun, 06/15/2014 - 01:47
blog theme

Hi,

I'd like to remove "Posted by root" on only the blog page and assign new class on title. Looks like node-blog.tpl.php is not the file to play with.

ekkljs's picture
ekkljs
Sun, 06/15/2014 - 04:00

another question. Pasting following code into template.php (md_alpine theme) didn't work for having the template based on content type.

function md_alpine_process_page(&$variables) {
$variables['theme_hook_suggestions'][] = 'page__'. $variables['node']->type;
}

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 06/16/2014 - 06:59

Hi,
We are working on your issue and will feedback you as soon as possible

Regards,

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 06/17/2014 - 23:59

Hi again,
The function TEMPLATE_preprocess_page() is already written in theme_folder/inc/template.process.inc , starting from the line 775.
If you want to edit for each content type, just add your code into that function
Then copy the code from file theme_folder/template/page.tpl.php to the new file that you've created
(you can custom for each content type)

Cindy,

AevoAdmin's picture
AevoAdmin
Sat, 11/21/2015 - 12:50

Hi,

I've been trying to disable the Author & Date Information from Content Type also, but it doesn't seem to work. Help please?

AevoAdmin's picture
AevoAdmin
Sat, 11/21/2015 - 12:50

Hi,

I've been trying to disable the Author & Date Information from Content Type also, but it doesn't seem to work. Help please?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 11/22/2015 - 22:48

AevoAdmin,

1. Go to EDIT a Content type that you want to disable Date and Author Info. For ex: admin/structure/types/manage/about-us
2. Select Display Settings and uncheck the select box.
3. Save

Image title

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.