Manual install not working

tamismith's picture
tamismith
Sat, 06/14/2014 - 15:21
Manual install not working

I have manually installed a couple of times now and this is what my drupal admin screen looks like afterwards...
http://mtngirldesign.com/?q=admin

I installed theme in proper place...
installed modules and enabled them
put libraries in all/sites

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 06/16/2014 - 05:52

Hi,
We are still working on your problem.
We will feedback you asap in case we find the solution or need more information

Cindy,

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 06/17/2014 - 01:19

Hi,
Please check your email. We sent you the fix version

Regards,

tamismith's picture
tamismith
Tue, 06/17/2014 - 12:28

Thank you but my email is empty...I know the system can be picky about large files...in that case you can change the end to gmail.com and see if that works better.
Thanks,
Tami

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 06/17/2014 - 22:27

Hi,
Just contact us first via [email protected] and we will send you the fixed version

Cindy,

tamismith's picture
tamismith
Wed, 06/18/2014 - 00:40

thanks Cindy...I have sent you an email.

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 06/18/2014 - 06:02

Hi,
We received your email and we replied already, please check yours.

Cindy,

tamismith's picture
tamismith
Wed, 06/18/2014 - 22:50

Thank you and I deleted everything from my database, installed the new files and still the same thing. My admin screen goes white and I cannot get anything to work.

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 06/18/2014 - 23:38

Hi,
We see the theme is not activated in your site http://mtngirldesign.com/?q=admin ???
Please activate the theme, clear cache
Then if the problem still occurs, please send us your admin account via [email protected]
(if possible, give us ftp account also, we will help you to set up from the beginning)

Cindy,

tamismith's picture
tamismith
Thu, 06/19/2014 - 21:13

I deleted all files from database again to start over...that it why you do not see it. I prefer having help and sent you an email earlier today with all the information. I have loaded it so many times already and never get admin functions afterwards, so I am hoping you guys are successful where I am not.

Please check your email.
Thank you very much.

OviChris's picture
OviChris
Sat, 06/28/2014 - 16:51

Hi - I have tried to install the Alpine theme many times, cleaning up & reinstalling everything, with Drupal 7.28. When copying md_alpine folder in sites/all/themes and clicking on Appearance, nothing is happening at all and pages with list of themes never appears. Can you please help and provide me a fix please ? Thank you

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 06/29/2014 - 23:39

Hi Tamismith,
We supported you via email, did your problem resolved totally?
@ OviChris,
We are checking and testing on this, we will feedback you as soon as possible

Cindy

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 06/30/2014 - 23:56

Hi OviChris,
We've just sent you support email
Please check your email

Regards,

tamismith's picture
tamismith
Tue, 07/01/2014 - 00:06

The support team installed the theme for me and I can now access the admin bar to start building - but haven't spent too much time there lately because of my schedule, so if I find anymore problems I will speak up, but you guys have been great in helping :-) Thank you.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.