Portfolio Header Edit

vidiman's picture
vidiman
Sun, 03/13/2016 - 20:06
Portfolio Header Edit

Spent 2 days looking and cannot find where this was hidden. Cannot edit the block. Cannot edit the view. AWEContent will not allow me to edit by clicking the pencil in that section. Even resorted to searching SQL code for search and replace. I give up. I have to change "We have put together the best of our experience, the best of our talents and this is the result. Every time we make a plan we put in discussion to arrive at an excellent design." (It would not bother me so much if it were at least a correct English sentence). Please tell me how I can fix this and the subtitles above and below? Thank you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 03/13/2016 - 22:45

Hi,

Could you send us some screenshots of blocks and views that can not be edited? Also, please send us your site url and admin account by private comment, we would like to check awecontent in your site.

vidiman's picture
vidiman
Mon, 03/14/2016 - 01:13

Trying to edit Portfolio section with AWEContent from front page. Which file / field contains the words:

THE WAY TO PROGRESS

AND WE'RE PROUD

We have put together the best of our experience, the best of our talents and this is the result. Every time we make a plan we put in discussion to arrive at an excellent design.

Image title

This was the content provided in your sample profile so I don't think you should have trouble finding it.

Using all new Alpine Portfolio with Profile 3.0. AWEContent allows changing of Block Title (Top Features) but the other items are locked.

Thanks, 

James

khoa's picture
khoa
Tue, 03/15/2016 - 18:01

Hello,

We need your Website account to login and check it. Then we will show you how to edit those sections using Awecontent.

Thanks!

vidiman's picture
vidiman
Wed, 03/16/2016 - 02:42

Sorry, 

Had to give up on making this work after a week. At some point I would like to re-insert the Portfolios section and give this another go though. Hope I can do that later.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.