MD Fullscreen slider issues & error message

sandeeray's picture
sandeeray
Wed, 02/03/2016 - 18:50
MD Fullscreen slider issues & error message

I'm running an older Alpine version (7.x-2.6) on Drupal 7.41 and having issues with the MD Fullscreen Slider.

It would not let me delete the slide background image. I would click apply and it would seem to work, and then reappear after saving. Also, changing the background color didn't ever work, before saving or not.  

I tried updating to the latest MD fullscreen slider (7.x-22) & media (7.x-2.0-beta1) modules downloaded from Envato. Now I'm getting the "Fatal error: Call to undefined function media_browser_js() in ..md_fullscreen_slider.utils.inc on line 442" message like http://megadrupal.com/forum/theme-support/alpine/1689

So I'm not sure if the original issue is fixed but hoping a newer version will get it all done.

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 02/03/2016 - 21:41

Hi,

Please check your email for the update of MD Fullscreen Slider

Please update and see if it solves your problem
If not, please feedback us here

vidiman's picture
vidiman
Mon, 02/29/2016 - 23:51

Cindy, I am having issues with MD Fullscreen Slider 7.22 under Alpine 7.x-2.7. When I click to "Edit" the slider content it goes to a non-existent page. This includes the demo page. Any suggestions of how to fix?

http://mywebsite.com/admin/structure/fullscreen-slider/1/edit

sandeeray's picture
sandeeray
Thu, 02/04/2016 - 14:37

I tried the update and still can't delete background images. It's also overwriting the page content with slide components and giving me this error:

EntityMalformedException: Missing bundle property on entity of type file. in entity_extract_ids() (line 7766 of /home/hcwmedia/public_html/dev/includes/common.inc).

I've replicated it on our dev site though it uses an older version of Drupal & I only updated the slider & media modules: http://dev.hellocoolworldmedia.com/

Locally, I've tried using the same module versions you've provided or more recent updates but still get the same error, all on Drupal 7.41.

khoa's picture
khoa
Wed, 02/10/2016 - 22:56

Hello,

Can you please give me your FTP and Website account? I need to check your website.

Thanks!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 03/01/2016 - 02:16

Vidiman,

Please go to your account page (http://megadrupal.com/user/vidiman) and add purchase code of Alpine theme then you can download an updated version of Fullscreen slider from there. 

vidiman's picture
vidiman
Fri, 03/04/2016 - 21:40

Why do I need an updated version? Why is the version provided with the original download broken? Even the Demo Slider provided as a sample is broken, no way to edit; it just goes to a "server error 500" non-existent page. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 03/02/2016 - 21:48

Sorry,

Our module MD Fullscreen slider goes with module Media of Drupal so when Media is updated to higher version, we need to update Fullscreen slider also to make sure the compatition. If customers do not update, module can not work well and lead to some unexpected problems or errors in sites.

Also, please add your purchase code of product for any support base on our support policy. After that, you can get update or other supports from us to solve problem if you would like. 

vidiman's picture
vidiman
Thu, 03/03/2016 - 16:38

I added my purchase code, and it says invalid. Can I please get this update. I have been asking since the 29th of February.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 03/03/2016 - 21:23

Hi,

Please send us your license key so that we can check the key

You can use "private message" under the comment box for security or send us via [email protected]

vidiman's picture
vidiman
Fri, 03/04/2016 - 21:41

Cindy,

Was entering the wrong code. Didn't know where to find the page on ThemeForest. Found the correct one and now it works. Thanks.

vidiman's picture
vidiman
Sat, 03/05/2016 - 12:04

Just reporting back that I was able to download and install 7.23 for MD Slider and it works well. Very cool actually. 

Now I just have to determine why there is no Parallax section in the Design tab of the Theme Settings. Without it, no way to change any of the sections on the entire home page of the site. I guess I should try to reinstall the 3.0 Profile again and reimport the 3.0 version of the SQL database (contained inside).

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.