fontello-icon.zip and Alpine features module missing in install package

geflogenheiten's picture
geflogenheiten
Tue, 08/25/2015 - 18:31
fontello-icon.zip and Alpine features module missing in install package

purchased the theme today but  the fontello-icon.zip and the Alpine features module are missing in the install zip.   Can you help please. thanks

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 08/26/2015 - 00:17

Hi,

You can download the updated version of MD Alpine (we updated the theme with awecontent included)  in your account page http://megadrupal.com/user/geflogenheiten 

If you prefer the two file above, please check your email. We also sent the files for you already

geflogenheiten's picture
geflogenheiten
Wed, 08/26/2015 - 12:11

thanks you Cindy for the quick support. I will try another manual install as soon as possible and let you know.

geflogenheiten's picture
geflogenheiten
Thu, 08/27/2015 - 18:31

Hi Cindy,   I was able to install the version you put into my profile by putting the content of md-alpine into my drupal directory.  Showing the site as I expected (without my content of course). Great so far.

But when I try to conduct a manual install according your manual I'm ending with only a login page at the homepage.

Pretty sure I'm missing a piece (as newbie) and you can help once more.   (maybe some demodata is missing ? or ....) 

Regards

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 08/27/2015 - 22:35

Hi,

Could you send us your site url and admin account? We would like to have a look at your site.

Please send by comment form and remember to check "Private message" for private reason.

geflogenheiten's picture
geflogenheiten
Sat, 08/29/2015 - 03:44

FInally I got it running with the the install profile (zip).  However when opening the frontpage I'm getting a login box asking me to login to "mdalpine.minidrupal.com:80"  (404 Not found).  How can I get rid of this ?

geflogenheiten's picture
geflogenheiten
Sat, 08/29/2015 - 04:53

solved the 404.  It was the marker in the google maps.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 08/30/2015 - 22:50

Geflogenheiten,

Now everything is ok, right? If there is any problem in the future, please feel free to tell us :)

geflogenheiten's picture
geflogenheiten
Mon, 08/31/2015 - 09:41

thanks.  We can close this one.  

Just a remark - you know that even your demo on http://demo.megadrupal.com/?theme=alpine opens a login box asking for a password ?   ;-) 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 08/31/2015 - 22:59

We see no login box on our demo, could you send us a screenshot?

geflogenheiten's picture
geflogenheiten
Tue, 09/01/2015 - 03:32

Image title

This is because the marker in the the google maps, see my earlier updates. Hope this helps.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 09/01/2015 - 05:40

Thank you. It helps us so much :)

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.