Double Hamburger menu and logo

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 03/20/2015 - 04:18
Double Hamburger menu and logo

Hi, If you are using Alpine theme and having double hamburger menu and logo, please open file block--navigation.tpl.php and block--superfish.tpl.php and replace all content of the two files with:

<div class="navbar-collapse collapse">
<?php print $content;?>
</div>

Also, we have just update install profile. You can download and update

dhouston144's picture
dhouston144
Sat, 03/21/2015 - 15:45

To add on to this, if the hamburger icon is not showing at all on mobile devices, it is possibly due to an error message showing that is extending beyond the viewport, and thus the icon is actually far off to the right. You can put some CSS overflow:hidden on the div.messages.error element until the error message is resolved.

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 03/22/2015 - 23:13

Thank you very much, Dhouston144

davidcross86's picture
davidcross86
Fri, 03/25/2016 - 09:12

Hi Cindy, just thought i'd post to say I was having this problem and the above fixed it, so big thanks! I take it making this change will not have any other effects on the site? (bad ones?)

David

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 03/25/2016 - 22:50

Hi all,

We made a big update for MD Alpine (with MD AWEContent)

The problem above is before our update (belongs to old version). The new one now has no problem with hamberger menu on mobile. 

So, are you having this issue with new version, Davidcross86?

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.