services error and second mobile nav

dhouston144's picture
dhouston144
Wed, 03/18/2015 - 21:19
services error and second mobile nav

Hello MegaDrupal,

I have purchased the Alpine theme for http://fugueweb.com. I have two issues I would like to resolve.

1. I am receiving the following notice error at the top of my page related to Services, I see from other posts that there is a fix to this though nothing posted publicly.

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in include() (line 76 of .../sites/all/themes/md_alpine/template/views/services/views-view--services--block.tpl.php).

2. On mobile screens using the main navigation (I have tested this in Chrome), when I click the hamburger bar icon a second menu appears under the first. Other times, the hamburger bar icon disappears entirely when I start scrolling.

Please advise. Thanks and best wishes,

David

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 03/18/2015 - 22:49

Hi,

We received your mess through our contact form already. We emailed you asking for the credentials to check and fix the problems a few days ago and still waiting for the information

Please send us your admin account and FTP account to [email protected]
We will check and fix this problem

GC's picture
GC
Thu, 05/28/2015 - 22:51

Hi there, it would be a lot easier if you posted solutions directly on the forums or comments as I have exactly the same problem as (1). Please let me know how to fix it. Thanks.

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 05/29/2015 - 06:17

Hi GC, 

First, please update the newest version of the theme and Simplr Pagebuiler (you can download in your account page)

The problem relates to Services, it is because you do not add content for all fields in services content type

The menu hamburger problem may relate to http://megadrupal.com/forum/theme-support/alpine/1227

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.