Impossible to create subtheme

anou's picture
anou
Sat, 03/14/2015 - 16:39
Impossible to create subtheme

Hello, I'm a drupal developper and I bought your theme to take advantages of all the nice work you've done on effects/animations and all but after several hours of install/uninstall, manual/profile, I'm still unable to make a subtheme of your theme. - Manual install: not possible because after you install everything, no content type are created, so you cannot use the theme without re-configuring all the content types...etc... - Profile install: everything goes quite well, but if I switch to my childtheme of alpine, I loose almost all the css! and surely other thing because I cannot see the admin-menu anymore, the sticky menu does strnge things...etc... I read in your doc that I should have a subtheme/ folder in the downloaded package, but there is no such folder... I've done a list of different bug/error/details that I've found in your theme, I can send it to you, I just do know to which email?

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 03/15/2015 - 23:35

Hi,

We have just sent you subtheme via email

Please check

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.