Error enabling theme

tanyaamos's picture
tanyaamos
Sun, 01/11/2015 - 20:33
Error enabling theme

After enabling the theme on a fresh install of drupal I get this error. Fatal error: Call to undefined function icon_bundles() in /home/content/j/a/s/jasonpeters/html/sites/all/themes/md_alpine/inc/theme-settings-design.inc on line 11 If I go to the home page I see the admin toolbar and just the spinning egg Any help is appreciated!

tanyaamos's picture
tanyaamos
Sun, 01/11/2015 - 23:41

I did resolve this error and now have two other issues. I tried to use this theme about 9 months ago and had the issue that the menu didn't show up in mobile. I have fontello installed and it just shows the little menu icon when in mobile view but it doesn't do anything. Also while most of the block regions show in the drop down in the blocks admin section, when you go to demontsrate block region there are only a few that show up. And the blocks only display if they are set to those few blocks. So I am having issues getting my content to display. Thanks for any help!

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 01/12/2015 - 22:05

Hi,
Could you send us your site's url so that we can take a look at the problem

tanyaamos's picture
tanyaamos
Tue, 01/13/2015 - 12:16

I sent the links and comments to [email protected] and [email protected]. Thank you!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.