some assistance to have both sites show md_slider layout identically

fndtn357's picture
fndtn357
Thu, 03/16/2017 - 13:34
some assistance to have both sites show md_slider layout identically

I am trying to accomplish a slider_homepage that was set up in a Drupal 8 site with the Drupal 7 version of md_slider. 

I don't know how to reconcile this: 

01.jpg

or this: 

02.jpg

fndtn357's picture
fndtn357
Thu, 03/16/2017 - 13:43

if you need better images please see: http://imgur.com/a/H00GZ

fndtn357's picture
fndtn357
Thu, 03/16/2017 - 15:43

to be clear - I have two (2) sites. One is Drupal 7 and one is Drupal 8. Both of these sites use md_slider. I would like the slider I am working on to look  identical.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 03/17/2017 - 03:33

Hi,

In version 7 & 8, mega slider always has option "create image style for slide background". 

In Drupal 7 version, when user choose this option, image will be cut to fit slider size automatically and when not, image will display in original size ( you can see this option checked by default).

This option in drupal 8 is also similar. However, drupal 8 version has more fields to set width and height (drupal 7 does not support) so when you check option, you can set image display in width and height you want. By default, option is unchecked and image displays in original size. 

fndtn357's picture
fndtn357
Fri, 03/17/2017 - 08:27

Thank you , now I see. The reason I did not see it was that I was just going down the list and immediately checked full width without realizing that it shut off the default option.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.