Import / Export individual slides?

stardothosting's picture
stardothosting
Thu, 02/16/2017 - 11:01
Import / Export individual slides?

Hello,

Is it possible to import or export individul slides? I have two sliders that are the same but different languages. I want to import/export changes on single slides (instead of the whole thing) so that I dont have to do much more work re-editing all the other (unaffected) slides.

Is this possible?

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 02/16/2017 - 21:39

Hi,

Sorry but our module does not support this function. You can export the whole slider only!

efruin's picture
efruin
Tue, 10/10/2017 - 10:39

I'm in a similar situation to Stardothosting. I have multiple sliders that are used on different pages on my site (a movie theater site).  Each slider uses a set of slides that are unique to that page (special offers at each theater location), but there are also some that are the same across all pages (current and upcoming movie posters). It would be nice if there was a feature to be able to export a single slide out of one slider and import that one slide into another slider.  You already have import/export functionality for the whole slider, so I'm guessing you could probably just modify that code slightly to make it work for single slides.  Please consider adding this functionality in a future release of the module.  It would be very helpful.

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 10/10/2017 - 23:34

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion

We will consider to add this function in next version of MD Slider for Drupal 7 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.