Navigation Region Issue

itadmin's picture
itadmin
Mon, 09/26/2016 - 10:32
Navigation Region Issue

Hi, I recently purchased the Mega Menu module, i have it installed and have created a basic menu with some text and a link, I then assigned the menu to the navigation region under blocks, however for some reason the menu appears at the top of the page (where the website search bar is), however if I have the title enabled the title of the menu bock appears in the correct place, If I set any other block like a custom block to the navigation region it appears in the correct place. Is there anything I can do to rectify this?

The site is icmif.icmif.org (just a test-bed for a new design)

I have made the title of the block "Should Appear Here" so you can see where it should go.

The theme we are using is Bootstrap.

Drupal version is Drupal 7.

itadmin's picture
itadmin
Wed, 09/28/2016 - 10:39

I'm just going to use Superfish instead, the drag and drop functionality is appealing, but way too much messing around to get this working.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 10/03/2016 - 23:06

Hi,

Please send us your site admin account and FTP account by private comment. We would like to have a check then help you fix problem. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.