ps123
Fri, 04/29/2016 - 01:43
Make image a link

Hi there, great module.

I have the following settings in my view:
-Image field = Caption
-More info link load node content = None
-Add field display in caption = Content: Title

The title appears when hovering over the image, but the image is no longer a link. How do I make both the image and title a link?

The only way I seem to be able to do this is by changing "More info link load node content" to "Full page". If I do that, both the image and title are links, but I don't want to use the full page overlay. I'd prefer if it just went straight to the node.

Thanks

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 05/04/2016 - 04:09

Hi,

Please send us your site url and admin account. Please keep your settings so that we can check it 

maky's picture
maky
Mon, 05/16/2016 - 07:36

I got the same problem, can you help me. Thank you

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 05/16/2016 - 22:24

Hi Maky,

Please send us your site url, admin account and Ftp account and tell us which view you want to add link

We will check and support you

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 05/31/2016 - 03:39

Hi Maky,

Which view you would like to make image link? Could you send us url of admin view?

maky's picture
maky
Sat, 06/04/2016 - 04:31

Hi Phuonght,

Is it possible to have a small tutorial to do this? Thank you

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sat, 06/04/2016 - 04:44

Maky,

Do you know about coding? You will need to overidde also but not only configure.

maky's picture
maky
Sat, 06/04/2016 - 06:00

I can code a little. I understand your explanantion. Okay, if I'd make a link or settings height, I need to code? Can I talk with you on Skype? Thank for your good and fast support Phuonght

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sat, 06/04/2016 - 06:40

Sorry,

You can send us link so our developer will help you create a demo. Creating a demo will be faster and more favorable for us to work because there are customers, other projects also.

If you worry about safety of site information, you know that we have option "Private message" below comment box (only you and our staff can see if it is checked).

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sat, 06/04/2016 - 07:19

Hi Maky,

Try create new page views with md_portfolio_style and show me link. I'll will help you fix your problems. 
Thank you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 06/05/2016 - 23:14

We have done all works. Please check site. 

Also, please remember to add filter to portolio. You can take a look at sites/all/themes/adaptivetheme/at_subtheme/templates and end of file media_queries.js.

ps123's picture
ps123
Mon, 06/27/2016 - 01:07

Hi guys, just following up on this. Can someone please post intructions? Do I need to configure the view or alter some code in the module?

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 07/04/2016 - 00:29

Hi all, 

Sorry for the late respond

As default, our module does not support this function. This is extra customization

So, if you want this feature, please send us your site url, admin account, FTP account and link view. We will customise for you all without extra cost

Or you can wait for the next version

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 11/29/2016 - 02:22

Hi Xfacttech,

Can you please send us your site url and admin account by private comment? We would like to have a check.

Thank you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 11/29/2016 - 21:33

We fixed. You can please check settings in your site. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.