array to string conversion error in Phoenix template process

jkstermitz's picture
jkstermitz
Thu, 10/01/2015 - 00:04
array to string conversion error in Phoenix template process

Now what would this mean?  I was editing OnePage, modifying sections by changing text, adding images, playing with borders, added a client node, then went to save and this popped up.  I can no longer edit/save as the error prevents it.  

• Notice: Array to string conversion in template_process() (line 2507 of /home/jkstermi/public_html/jksrwild.com/includes/theme.inc).

• Notice: Array to string conversion in ctools_process() (line 763 of /home/jkstermi/public_html/jksrwild.com/sites/all/modules/ctools/ctools.module).

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 10/01/2015 - 00:20

Could you send us your site url, admin account and FTP account?

casali's picture
casali
Mon, 03/07/2016 - 04:45

Hi, I've the same problem... with Avendor theme. How can I resolve?

I'm working in a local server, I can't send you my url, admin and FTP account...

Thank You

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 03/07/2016 - 05:45

Casali,

Without site, we can not check and fix problem for you. Because it is error that comes from module core of Drupal.

About error type:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in element_children() (line 6541 of /var/www/html/hosoren/hosoren/includes/common.inc).

please check page built with awecontent if there is any empty section and delete it. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.