Cannot get map off front page!

MIKO's picture
MIKO
Tue, 09/22/2015 - 19:39
Cannot get map off front page!

We have no idea, but for some reason Megadrupal has stuck its MD-Gmap block on the front page and it cannot be removed!  It's only if the page is the assigned <front> page for the site- not any other pages.  I can't find where in any part of the theme where the map is thrust in there!  The map is NOT in page.tpl.php or any tpl.php as far as I can tell.  When I go into PHP admin, the custom MD blocks are nowhere to be found in the database!  Please help ASAP!  It took us DAYS to find out product code so now this is urgent.  We have to demo the site for the boss tomorrow.  The map causes a huge problem.  It only show in the Awecontent editor as an un-editable map.

Image title

Image title

Image title

Image title

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 09/22/2015 - 22:40

Hi,

Next time, please go to http://megadrupal.com/forum/theme-support/ariva to post problems related Avira theme. 

If it is like our demo, map is at admin/structure/context/list/home/edit. You could try to find it there.

MIKO's picture
MIKO
Tue, 09/22/2015 - 23:30

Thank you so much.  That worked.  Please possibly somewhere explain why and how this context item even exists?

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.